That really depends on your application and existing equipment. If you’re doing flat work for concrete or athletic turf then a single-mast unit might be all you need. If you plan to do dual-grade laser or contour grading (3D) or simply want to get to grade faster you’ll need a dual-mast Level Best. What series of Level Best comes down to your power unit. If you currently have a compact or smaller utility tractor, then a TS- or TD-series Level Best will work great. Larger tractors (over 75HP) will be better suited to our Super-Capacity units. If you have a skid loader or compact track loader (CTL), then our PS- or PD-series is for you. We didn’t forget those working in tight confines—our PC and Compact Tractor lines are sized for smaller machines.